Friday, May 13, 2011

Banned for a day?

Hello Robloxians!

Recently i was on ROBLOX, i updated my status saying, "My webite is www.Jonathan2810.blogspot.com!" Well i guess the admins "Dont want other websites to be named on ROBLOX"
Really!
How Stupid is ROBLOX getting!
You already have more than a billion people playing!
And you have to ban people doing nothing at all, but naming another websites name on ROBLOX!
A Few weeks ago, i saw a person on my game saying inappropriate things about me & my friends! At first i let it slide, then the 2nd time he pmed me.
Then the 3rd time he posted hate messages on All my games, and tried to hack me!
I reported him, that being the only thing i could do!
And he never got caught!
And the they get me for 1 day!
i mean really!?
They should be banning other players that do BAD things!
Well anyway, i made a new account called Jonathan2811 so, friend me!
Till then, i'm mad at ROBLOX! and i'm made at the admins!
See ya!


~Jonathan2810 Or should i say, Jonathan2811! :I

No comments:

Post a Comment